RIO's Leviathan lines have been specifically designed for the largest of tropical species. Each line features a powerful front taper to cast the biggest of flies, a short, heavy head to load bluewater rods, and a hard, tropical coating to prevent the line from wilting in the heat. The line has a 26ft, fast-sinking head seamlessly integrated into an intermediate running line. In addition, a tough, ultra-strong core ensures the line will easily battle large fish being cut on coral and rock structures.
Designed to target the largest of tropical species with low stretch, and ultra slick performance.
- Short, heavy head to load powerful saltwater rods
- Short, aggressive front taper to cast large flies with ease
- Low stretch DirectCore for hard, solid strip sets
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Density Compensation for complete depth control