Nothing puts a damper on a long river trip like a bag full of wet soggy gear. The new Roll Top Duffel keeps your gear dry so you can slip on a dry warm layer at camp and fish the home pool while dinner cooks over the fire. Adventure always has a way of serving up plenty of unexpected twists, flips, and turns, so make sure you pack accordingly. Constructed out of our signature 1680d TPU coated recycled Cyclepond nylon, which has proven itself to be bombproof.
- 1680D TPU coated recycled nylon
- Roll top waterproof main body compartment
- Two webbing straps to cinch down over the roll top closure.
- Front stretch mesh pocket with zipper closure
- Rope haul handles on each side of the bag
- Four heavy duty boat lash tie down points
- Welded tabs on the back for attaching rod tube / gear straps (not included)
- Adjustable/removable shoulder strap with non-slip shoulder strap pad