Patagonia Stealth Hip Pack - Closeout
Unit price per
Tactically designed to allow you to move fast and cover water while still providing ample carrying capacity, intuitive features and all-day comfort, the water-resistant 11-liter Stealth Hip Pack is lightweight, body-conforming and won’t hinder your casting stroke. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Fabric Details Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating on one side and a TPU coating on the reverse. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Comfortable Design Material package is designed to be lightweight, quiet and mold to the body for easy casting and comfortable, all-day use
Hip Pack Capacity Stealth Hip Pack capacity is 11 liters
Integrated Magnets Integrated magnets on the pack front hold flies, nippers or hemos for quick, efficient fly changes
External Organization Two belt sleeves hold water, a packable jacket or other accessories. Multiple D-rings and docking stations keep equipment close at hand
Additional Features Removable pocket for storage inside or outside the pack. Internal waterproof pocket. Removable shoulder harness
Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
Weight 560 g (19.75 oz)
- Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel: 4.5-oz 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic mesh
- Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Cord: 100% recycled polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 560 g (1 lbs 3.8 oz oz)
- 8.25" x 13" x 3"
- 11L (671 cu in)