Patagonia Tough Puff Collared Insulated Snap Shirt Size Large - Used
Regular price $ 99.00
Unit price per
When you're battling through brush to get to a secret fishing spot or chopping wood in the backyard, you need a jacket that protects you from the elements without holding you back. The Patagonia Tough Puff Insulated Shirt features a tough shell fabric that withstands encounters with thick vegetation and rough rock while remaining flexible enough to allow you to cast flies and swing axes unencumbered.
A DWR coating shakes out passing showers, while FullRange insulation adds the right touch of warmth for brisk days and chilly nights, without restricting mobility. Known for its use in Patagonia's synthetic baselayers, Capilene fabric in the lining manages moisture to keep you from getting cold and clammy. Patagonia also added a large chest pocket that's perfect for stashing your fly box, and with its laid-back work-shirt inspired styling, this can be your go-to on cold days around town, too.
- Fish through cold, wet weather with this comfortable shirt jacket
- Outer shell is stretchy and tough for thick hikes to secret spots
- FullRange insulation offers lightweight warmth and stretch
- DWR coating sheds precipitation from passing drizzles and showers
- Capilene lining wicks moisture and offers next-to-skin comfort
- Large fly box pocket on chest keeps necessary gear close at hand