We designed the voluminous 35L G4 Pro® Shift Pack for professional guides and remote locations where missing essential items is not an option. This water-resistant fishing backpack features a 2-in-1 design that includes a revolutionary Rotation 180 waist-pack that swings around to the front for quick access to your tools of the trade. Vertical exterior pockets, compression straps and multiple secure zip pockets mean there's a dedicated spot for everything a full day on the water requires. Add a breathable mesh-back panel with a removable stay to customize fit and the G4 Pro® is an angler essential.
- Top loading compartment with easy access watertight coated zipper, interior mesh pocket, and access to remove internal frame
- Padded shoulder straps with magnetic tool docking station, adjustable sternum strap, comfort load lifters, and stretch woven pocket for essentials
- PU waterproof coating and air mesh in back panel and shoulder straps for breathability
- Dual side stretch woven bottle pockets and vertical storage pockets on each side of backpack
- Front panel drop down flap with adjustable straps and bottom pass through for a net or rod
- Backpack houses the Rotation 180 degree catch and release waist pack that swings around to the front for easy access to gear while standing in the river or helping a client on the water
- Hip pack has two-way U-shaped zipper for easy access to main interior compartment and interior pockets
- Magnetic Mitten Clamp docking station and large loop field on sides of hip pack for wet fly storage
- Hip pack has air mesh padded waist belt with water resistant pockets and mesh pocket with secured tippet caddy and floatant storage
FABRIC TECH: Shell Fabric: USA made 4-layer dimension polyant fabric - 210D nylon face w/C6 DWR coating. PET waterproof film backed with Black Polyester X-PLY with 50D polyester taffeta backing
DIMENSIONS: Backpack: 11″W x 25″H x 9″D; Hip Pack: 11″W x 9″H x 7″D
CAPACITY: 35 L
APPROX. WEIGHT: 3.6 lb.