Simms Men's Guide Pant
Regular price $ 109.95
Unit price per
Step into the guide-caliber pant that brings ultimate mobility and rugged durability to the trail, boat and wet-wading days of summer.
- Built with wading in mind, this water-shedding nylon-spandex blend material will move with you, dry fast and protect you from the sun's rays on hot summer days
- Fixed waistband with reinforced belt loops, shank front closure and interior drawcord to cinch secure when wet wading
- Two front drop-in hand pockets and two back pockets. Back right pocket zips closed to secure essentials. All pocket bags are mesh-lined for fast water drainage.
- Laser-cut, zippered right thigh pocket with a mesh-lined pocket bag for fast water drainage.
- Built-in stretch with back yoke panel on the bias, gusseted crotch with drain holes and articulated knee panels for ease of movement.
- Available in Short 30", Regular 32" & Long 34" lengths for all sizes
Body - 94% nylon/6% spandex, 138 gsm two way stretch woven weave with DWR
Pocket Lining - 100% polyester woven mesh
ITEM #: PG-13644