Now Booking- Lake Billy Chinook Bull Trout Day Trips!

Now Booking- Lake Billy Chinook Bull Trout Day Trips!

Are you ready to shake off the winter and get to fishing! We are excited to bring our latest species-focused fishing trip to you. Join us at Lake Billy Chinook for your chance to chase monster bull trout! Scott and Jerry, two of our lake guides, have been fishing Lake Billy for many decades between the two of them. They have dialed in their boats, exchanged notes, and are confident in their abilities to get our guests into fish.
If you are interested in hunting fish, this is the trip for you! The day starts early, with a meet time around 5 or 6 am. Once arriving at Billy, you'll spend sometime motoring around the lake before settling into your fishing spot. 98% of the time, we are throwing stout rods with sinking lines and streamers on the right day. The other 2%, we are lobbing bobbers for bullies. Casting and stripping until you feel the strikes, then hooking the fish with a solid strip set. Hang on tight for a good fight!

What do we mean by monsters? This season, we have put fish in the net that is over 30" and thick! Some fish have weighed around sixteen pounds so far. Length and girth, what more do you need! Heavy, hard-fighting fish will keep coming back for more.

We anticipate that the fishing will be good through Mid-April, so the fishing opportunities will pass quickly. If you are interested in learning more or booking a trip, please give us a call at the shop 541-318-1616. We are here to answer any of your questions!

Let's go fishing!! Listen to our podcast about Lake Billy Chinook Bull Trout fishing:




Older Post
Newer Post

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published

Close (esc)

Sign Up For Our newsletter

Stay in tune with what is happening in Central Oregon and with Fly & Field Outfitters. Don't worry, we will not send you too many emails!

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.


Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now
Book Now Book Now