The most advanced wading boot on the water, G4 PRO® Powerlock Boot – Felt offers supreme durability and superior grip thanks to state-of-the-art materials working in lockstep with the new Powerlock cleat system for on-the-fly traction customization.
- Waterproof synthetic Lorenzi scratch leather upper combined with waterproof synthetic mesh for long-term durability
- Partial neoprene lining for comfort and easy on/off
- Laser-cut fabric eye stays allow fine-tune adjustments across the top of the foot and provide reliable durability
- Molded TPU heel counter for comfort and in-stream ankle support
- Felt outsole with built-in Powerlock system for quick and customizable traction adjustment
- Dual density EVA midsole for comfort
Includes two sets of cleats and cleat wrench: 14 G4 PRO® Powerlock Aluminum Cleats and 14 G4 PRO® TPR Cleats
- TPR cleats should be installed when Aluminum cleats are not in use. Never use without one or the other cleat system installed. Visit the "care" tab for full details.
-12mm felt outsole
ITEM #: PG-13508
Here are some tips for getting the most out of your G4 PowerLock Wading Boots.
- Never use the boot without either the orange TPR cleat or aluminum cleats installed. The TPR cleats are deck friendly. The aluminum cleats are your go-to for maximum traction. Don't leave home without either installed.
- Use the provided "ripper tool" wrench to remove and change cleats
- Use two hands on the wrench, pushing down with firm, even pressure on the ring while turning the wrench. For felt sole wading boots, this is particularly important to seat the cleats properly.
- There's no need to overtighten. You'll feel the cleat engage. Follow the steps outlined here and you'll have no problem.
- When removing well-worn cleats, use the tool - there are three indents around the outside of the cleat that will make this possible even on the most well-worn cleats.
Here's a video overview of the quick-change process and tips on when to use which cleat type.